Happy Thursday Statement Makers! It's day 16 of the COVID19 shelter in place. I know for a lot of people this is driving them crazy - especially the millennials. Being at home all day every day is 75% of my normal life, but I can't say that I don't miss having the "option" to get out, enjoy a nice cocktail, go out to dinner, or visit my friends when I want to. With that being said, as a lifestyle blogger a writer can always find something to do or somewhere to go which usually requires getting all dolled up and taking tons of pics and sharing your experiences with your readers. In times such as this, blog content options can be slim. Now you're there sitting at your computer scrambling for ideas....then all of a sudden it hits you.....So I said to myself and myself said, "Huh"... "Girl now is a great time to offer up some blog content ideas for your readers and fellow bloggers." Hears my list.
BLOG CONTENT IDEAS DURING COVID19 SHELTER IN PLACE
1. We all have throwback pics in our archives; some we've used and some we haven't. Go back, dig them out and post them. You may find that some of those pics the you didn't think were "post worthy" are now perfect to create great content. There's always a time and place for everything.
2. Find an older blog post that did very well with views and comments and repost. You never know- it may get an even better response than the initial post.
3. Do a makeup tutorial
4. Post a fashion haul/hacks video
5. Online Personal shopping.
6. Start a contest or challenge where you can gift services or products to the winner.
7. Conduct your own photo shoot.
8. Share how you stay busy or how you plan/organize your content.
9. Wardrobe overhaul. There are so many hidden treasures in your very own closet. If you're like, you may think that you have a closet full of nothing, but once you've cleaned out your closet, and organize it, you'll be surprised at how many outfits you can put together with pieces you've either thrown to the side or forgot you had. I'm sure those vintage accessories, shoes, or jackets will pair well with old or new pieces. You could come out of your closet with many new looks and save time getting dressed because you already have something ready.
10. Create a fashion, accessories, and beauty wishlist.
When you think about it, there are so many things that bloggers can talk about and share with our readers. After all, until things are back to normal in our great old USA, we have nothing but time on our hands. Why not get creative? I hope you've enjoyed reading my post. Stay home and stay safe. Happy writing!
Until next time.
"How can you live the high life if you do not wear the high heels?" —Sonia Rykiel
Kimberly Eurel loves suggestions and feedback. Let's talk about it. I want to hear from you. Sign in to leave a comment. Oh! Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletters at the bottom of my home page.